StuffPlug 3 beta update

Posted by absorbation on Wed 03 Jan 2007 (19:53 GMT) (3019 views)
Just a quick post to let you know the new beta of StuffPlug 3 has been updated. According to stuffplug.com the update fixes a few bugs and will check for more system and software requirements, so it will only install if it is compatible with your computer and software. The update also includes 20 additional languages.

StuffPlug 3 only works on the latest version of Windows Live Messenger 8.1 beta, as TB always uses the most recent version of Messenger that he can find to test on before he releases anything. Using the current official release of Messenger (8.0) has some issues which will take time to fix (and you will be warned that you do not have the correct version for it to run on when trying to install).

Download StuffPlug 3.0.264 BETA (direct link)
Info about the bug fixes from the previous beta version (at stuffplug.com)

Tags:   StuffPlug  Beta  Release  Update

Did you like this news post? You can get all the latest articles at msgstuff.com in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time. If you have an RSS reader, I recommend you subscribe to the Full RSS Feed

Comments:

Comment by Matti
Posted on Sat 06 Jan 2007 (20:16 GMT)
Hehe...

Comment by the andyman
Posted on Sat 06 Jan 2007 (19:00 GMT)
Yet again I've just seen that it has been on stuffplug.com and then come here to post about and find that you've already said so Matti - I should check the comments more often

Comment by Matti
Posted on Sat 06 Jan 2007 (18:14 GMT)
Okay, just to let you know: SP3 has been updated again!

Comment by the andyman
Posted on Sat 06 Jan 2007 (17:50 GMT)
Well, fair enough. But it wasn't meant serious anyway
Yeah but just to let you know anyways - we would've said you were the source if we'd got the information from you (we always try to quote our sources unlike some other news site's I might know 8-))

Comment by Matti
Posted on Fri 05 Jan 2007 (16:44 GMT)
Actually we didn't. I'd been meaning to post about this for a while (you may have noticed that that news is a bit late) before I saw your comment but I've been very busy.

Well, fair enough. But it wasn't meant serious anyway, because I've placed a "" behind it.

If it would only work with WLM 8.0... *sigh*

Comment by the andyman
Posted on Thu 04 Jan 2007 (18:04 GMT)
you've found it by looking at my comment in the previous post!

Comment by Matti
Posted on Thu 04 Jan 2007 (14:41 GMT)
According to stuffplug.com

You didn't found it there, you've found it by looking at my comment in the previous post!

Add Comment:

When you post a successful comment please check your inbox where there will be an email containing a link to activate your comment. There are some issues with the comments system at the moment. If you entered any invalid information you won't receive an email.

Your Name
Your Email Address
(Never Displayed)
Your Website
(Not Required)
Message

Type the value in the image above
Notify me of further comments Yes