Offtopic Plug: Nile's New Animation!

Posted by anileator on Fri 11 May 2007 (08:11 GMT) (26099 views)
Heya, I just finished animating this PLEASE watch and vote/rate it, then pass it on to a friend Thankyou! Nile

It's for a competition, I'd love to win, and I love to share my videos with you guys, If you could, please watch the vid, it's pretty good.

And if I win, well, I'll start up the Stuffcast again. If not then I'll cry (maybe not but you know) and will take longer to make a Stuffcast if I do

Happy Watching, spread the word, WALK THE DOG!

Did you like this news post? You can get all the latest articles at msgstuff.com in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time. If you have an RSS reader, I recommend you subscribe to the Full RSS Feed

Comments:

Comment by alby
Posted on Sat 12 May 2007 (01:50 GMT)
Nice stuff Nile, best of luck.

Comment by .Lou
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (22:34 GMT)
I'm too far away to ever be able to go, but that'd be nice!

Comment by aNILEator
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (21:50 GMT)
Wow the other animation entries have been up since March and got 500 odd views, mines been up less than 24 hours and gotten 218 so far

IF I win, who fancies a competition for a ticket?

Comment by .Lou
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (20:59 GMT)
Cheater, nobody else gets to use Msgplus for personal stuff

With all the work put into it, I hope it wins

Comment by Chris
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (17:11 GMT)
Great Work .

Comment by absorbation
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (16:48 GMT)
What a shameless plug! But how can I complain when the project is so great, it's worth the attention. Good luck Nile, you defiantly have a great chance, you just need to check out the competition now .

Comment by Adam Dempsey
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (16:34 GMT)
Awesome video.

Good luck in the competition!

Comment by Matti
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (16:13 GMT)
That rocks, Nile! Excellent work!

Comment by MenthiX
Posted on Fri 11 May 2007 (14:11 GMT)
The vid is awesome . And i'd love to see stuffcast come back... was one of most interesting projects in the Messenger community to actually hear interviews with people who matter .

Add Comment:

When you post a successful comment please check your inbox where there will be an email containing a link to activate your comment. There are some issues with the comments system at the moment. If you entered any invalid information you won't receive an email.

Your Name
Your Email Address
(Never Displayed)
Your Website
(Not Required)
Message

Type the value in the image above
Notify me of further comments Yes