Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry

Posted by absorbation on Fri 18 Jul 2008 (11:22 GMT) (161843 views)
There has been a growing trend recently, more and more instant message services have focused on moving to portable devices. You can now find web messengers accessible on your mobile phone, or palmtop and now ones designed for the iPhone's high resolution, large screen display. Now Windows Live Messenger is compatible with the current leader in smartphones, the BlackBerry.

Incoming messages are received through the Push technology, and users can send pictures, use emoticons and have a customisable display picture. The client in simple and lightweight, but like the BlackBerry's user base, is designed for productive users. All in all this is a simple application, but if you're a Blackberry user, who natively uses Windows Live ID, it is a must.

Download Windows Live Messenger for the BlackBerry

Tags:   BlackBerry

Did you like this news post? You can get all the latest articles at msgstuff.com in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time. If you have an RSS reader, I recommend you subscribe to the Full RSS Feed

Comments:

Similar Posts

Comment by ali
    Posted on Fri 17 Jun 2011 (08:29 GMT)
    Hi,i have a blackberry curve 8520.and at when at Yahoo And also at windows live messsenger when I tried to sign in to my a/c, it displays one message like "service not enabled for this handheld".......does anyone know how to enable the service?

Comment by folake
    Posted on Fri 22 Oct 2010 (07:16 GMT)

Comment by nana
    Posted on Thu 23 Sep 2010 (12:17 GMT)
    I have blackberry curve 8520. And also I have windows live messsenger but when I tried to sign in to my a/c, it displays one message like "service not enabled for this handheld".......does anyone know how to enable the service?

Comment by haidy
    Posted on Sat 27 Mar 2010 (16:09 GMT)
    I have downloaded live messenger for my blackberry curve 8520 but it says "service not enabled for this handheld" ?? please tell me how to enable it

Comment by udaya
    Posted on Mon 07 Dec 2009 (05:38 GMT)
    I have blackberry curve 8320. And also I have windows live messsenger but when I tried to sign in to my a/c, it displays one message like "service not enabled for this handheld".......does anyone know how to enable the service?

Comment by mais
    Posted on Wed 18 Nov 2009 (16:34 GMT)
    I downloaded this and it says that its not enabled for my handheld and i have a blackberry bold 9000.. does anyone know how to help?

Comment by lynda
    Posted on Wed 19 Aug 2009 (07:46 GMT)
    Hi. I have downloaded live messenger for my blackberry curve 8300 but it says the handset is not activated? Pls help

Comment by p
    Posted on Sat 04 Apr 2009 (00:11 GMT)
    hi i downloaded this and it says not enabled for my handheld dunno wats going on . i have the new backberry curve 8900 can anyone help please?????

Comment by ARMANDO HERNANDEZ
    Posted on Mon 02 Feb 2009 (17:19 GMT)
    hi,
    I download it and it doesn't appear on my blarckbery bold.
    please let me know what to do.

Comment by Darren
    Posted on Tue 05 Aug 2008 (13:06 GMT)
    I downloaded this and it says that its not enabled for my handheld and i have a blackberry Curve.. does anyone know how to help?

Add Comment:

When you post a successful comment please check your inbox where there will be an email containing a link to activate your comment. There are some issues with the comments system at the moment. If you entered any invalid information you won't receive an email.

Your Name
    Your Email Address
    (Never Displayed)
    Your Website
    (Not Required)
    Message

Type the value in the image above
    Notify me of further comments Yes